- About MYB
- Getting Involved
Each team has a Team Parent. The Team Parent is the parent(s) who step up when asked by the Team Manager for help. The duties of the Team Parent are simple and are as follows:
- Attends one Team Parent information meeting which lasts about one hour.
- Opening Night: Helps coordinate the Team at the start of the Parade. (Especially helpful when dealing with younger teams.)
- Team pictures: Gets the picture order forms from the MYB Board and hands them out to the team. Makes sure the team is at the location where the pictures are going to be taken (usually at Reeds Ferry) at a certain time, in order for the players to have their picture taken.
- Fisher Cats tickets: Gets the order forms from the MYB Board and hands them out. Collects the monies and forms. Gets the tickets from the MYB Board and hands them out to the team’s parents.
- Helps distribute and collect the Manager Review forms.
- Snacks (T-Ball and Rookie): Coordinates with team’s parents to have snacks for the players at each game.
- Coordinates, with Team Manager, end of year team party.