Merrimack Youth Baseball will be using the SportsEngine (SE) mobile application to handle team communications this upcoming season. The SE application will be your hub for messaging, group chat, schedules, RSVP and more!
To get started:
- Install the SE application for either iOS or Android. If prompted, be sure to allow notifications, otherwise you will not see a notification when the team receives a chat, schedule update, etc.
- Open the application and log in using the same email and password you used to register on myabaseball.com. Note - additional guardians can be added to a player in the application by your team manager or league representative.
- Once logged in, you should see a list of teams assigned to your account. If one or more of your teams are missing, use the search icon at the top to search for "Merrimack." Scroll to find your team, tap the team, then tap the star icon at the top to join.
- Tap the Teams icon at the bottom of the application. Tap any of your teams to view additional options, join the group chat, view standings, etc.
- Once practice and game schedules are released, tapping on the Schedule icon at the bottom will display all events related to your player(s). This is especially convenient for families with more than one player in the organization!
If you have any questions about the SE application, please reach out to your team manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the field!